When registering for YXL West 2021, please be aware of the COVID-19 protocols. YXL will largely adhere to the guidelines established by the CDC, the State of Colorado, local municipalities, and Silver Cliff Ranch. YXL may also supplement these guidelines with other protocols for the safety of participants.
The following are protocols YXL will maintain at the present time. Should the aforementioned agencies or municipalities amend their guidelines between now and the week of the conference, the website will be updated, and participants will be notified.
- We desire for everyone to arrive at YXL Covid free. To facilitate a Covid free conference, we are strongly recommending that attendees
- be symptom free for four (4) days prior to camp, AND
- receive a negative Covid test within 72 hours of arriving at camp OR be vaccinated.
- Participants will be asked to maintain safe social distance indoors.
- If a student exhibits COVID-19 symptoms during the conference, he/she will be quarantined and administered a COVID-19 test. If a student tests positive for COVID-19, the legal guardian will be responsible for transporting the student back home.
- Please note that many of the previously announced restrictions such as indoor masking have now been lifted.
We will provide a full refund to anyone who has to cancel due to their own COVID-19 diagnosis or exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the start of camp.