When registering for YXL West 2021, please be aware of the COVID-19 protocols. YXL will largely adhere to the guidelines established by the CDC, the State of Colorado, local municipalities, and Silver Cliff Ranch. YXL may also supplement these guidelines with other protocols for the safety of participants.
The following are protocols YXL will maintain at the present time. Should the aforementioned agencies or municipalities amend their guidelines between now and the week of the conference, the website will be updated, and participants will be notified.
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of check-in, or, proof of vaccination will be required to attend.
- Anyone who has had close exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the start of camp will not be able to attend.
- All participants will have their temperature taken at check-in and on the third day of the conference.
- Masks will be required indoors (except when eating, sleeping, etc.)
- Participants will be asked to maintain safe social distance indoors.
- If a student exhibits COVID-19 symptoms during the conference, he/she will be quarantined and administered a COVID-19 test. If a student tests positive for COVID-19, the legal guardian will be responsible for transporting the student back home.
We will provide a full refund to anyone who has to cancel due to their own COVID-19 diagnosis or exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the start of camp.